Follow Our Trip

Welcome to the Travel Blog! We'll try to update everyone on our trip, things we've seen and done, and include cool photos when possible. Feel free to leave us messages, and we're always looking for tips on places to go next!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Goodbye NDC

Wow. Last day at NDC. I can't describe how weird that is. Mostly it feels like a Friday; I wished folks a good weekend, said "see you later" and that was that. I don't really feel like I've left at all. At the same time, I know the trip starts in two days and I'm definitely gone. It's a very pit-in-your-stomach kind of feeling. I still am not sure if I'm being brave or just stupid with this whole world trip idea. I know it will be awesome, but at the same time I really want to turn around and go back.

Thanks NDC for a great two years.

3 comments:

  1. I notice the colors of this website look like an Aaron outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is a nice color scheme. Isn't it soothing?

    ReplyDelete