Follow Our Trip

Welcome to the Travel Blog! We'll try to update everyone on our trip, things we've seen and done, and include cool photos when possible. Feel free to leave us messages, and we're always looking for tips on places to go next!

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Farewell Weekend Tour

Had an awesome Farewell Dim Sum yesterday at Joy Luck in Oakland. Thanks to everyone who came to say hi. Today I'm having beers with some coworkers at the Trappist, and tomorrow (July 4th) is the annual company party/luau which I am personally considering my official goodbye party.

I think it's finally hit me. We're leaving. A few more days to frantically pack and get everything else in order, and then we're in a car and off. Yesterday we went over the places we're thinking of camping during the first week. That made it real. Gotta say, I'm freaking out a little.

1 comment:

  1. ok, rub it in that you are enjoying some of the best country around and we are here slaving away (half way done with the CPro list). Sounds like a great time and I hope that it continues that way. Great photos, indeed!
    Alan

    ReplyDelete